Al Barari Agent photo

+971 50 955 9498

9 AM TO 8 PM
+971 50 598 7665 9 AM TO 8 PM
Al Barari Brocker photo


Al Barari, passion for life. This unique boutique villa project is home to some of the finest villas in UAE. This exclusive and unique project offers residents space & tranquillity. The entire development is spread over 1 million square meters of land in the royal enclave of Nad Al Sheba. Only 20% of the land has been used to create the residences, the remaining 80% of the land has been used to create the various botanical gardens including the Mediterranean, Woodland and showcase gardens. All of these gardens are interlinked and connected via walkways that snake alongside the 6.5 km of rivers that lead to the main lake.

The lush greenery within the project is grown at Greenworks, an eco-friendly garden nursery owned and operated by the developers. As well as this the project is also home to a tennis academy, gym and swimming pool.

The final gem of this development is The farm. This is the latest addition to the development by the Zaal family. This gourmet restaurant and delicatessen offers residents and guests to enjoy the lush surroundings whilst dining on freshly grown produce and home made beverages.

Future plans for the development include a six star boutique hotel, a Cultural Island, theatres and a Grand Mosque.

Having worked exclusively in Al Barari since 2010 I have witnessed the development transform from one families dream to the lush green thriving residential community that we have today.

Over the past twelve / eighteen months buyer confidence has returned to the market, especially with end user families in completed villa projects. Al Barari is no exception to this upturn in confidence. In fact, over the past twelve months especially we have seen more transactions take place within Al Barari than at any other time since the global economic crisis. For the more desirable  properties within the development we have seen re-sale prices increase by up to 15%.

The Farm restaurant is still as busy as ever with both residents and guests. Coupled with the successful launch of the impressive The Reserve villas, the opening of the tennis academy and the Body Language health club which includes the gymnasium and swimming pool has helped the development keep its place as one of the most desirable high end villa projects in UAE.

* I currently have clients looking to purchase Acacia, Bromellia and Dahlia villas. 

* I also have clients who are interested in renting Camellia and Dahlia villas.

If you would like to sell or rent your property and you would like to deal with the communities only recognized Al Barari specialist please do not hesitate to contact me.
Emirate: Dubai
Ownership: Freehold
Master Devoloper: Al Barari
Construction Status: Partially Complete
Usages: Residential
Price Range: AED 12,500,000 - 35,000,000
Range of BUA: 12,713 - 16,448 sq.ft
Range of Beds: 5 - 7
Property Types: Villas
Communal Facilities:
Gym; Kids Play Area; Park, SPA; Swimming Pool,Tennis Court
Community Amenities: Restaurants
DIFC 15mins, Beach 25mins, Airport 15mins.